Friday, August 26, 2011

Been busy

I've been a bit busy working on a poster for a friend for a club that we are going to start in my college (game club) soooo once I'm done that and it gets accepted by the college as a poster I'll submit it to my blog. I'll be making a new review soon, I just want to finish the damn painting first. I think my next one is going to beee...

Bold Visions: A Digital Painting Bible

^Big title no? I would do an anatomy book by Burne Hogarth but my girlfriend has those books in her apartment and I don't feel like travelling for an hour and a half to get them really. Plus she's in Hong Kong at the moment... On the bright side this book has pretty pictures. Lots and lots of pretty pictures...

Oh and I update my recent reviews with pictures :3 - Pretty pictures for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment