Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Mechanical Giant

Did a creature thingy. Looks okay. It's been awhile since I've taken the time to render something. Ish okay. Funny how you don't like something after 10 minutes have passed since you've fnished it. Time it took to make this was about 3 hours? 2 and a half maybe? It took awhile to get this idea going in my head. Not very good at that. I usually reserve stuff like this for my sketchbook doodles.


EDIT: Sorry but it seems everytime an image is expanded on this site it somehow becomes lighter in colour. Here is an alternative: http://my57.deviantart.com/art/The-Mechanical-Giant-324763271

EDIT EDIT: Funny enough I'm now not very happy with this at all. I think I could have done a better render. I hope this only took 2 and half hours to render. Hate to think I took longer on this >.>
Copyright: Samuel Wilton



No comments:

Post a Comment